If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious snack to watch the “big” game look no further! Trinity Woods VP of Wellness Jennifer Rawlings recommends this tasty treat!
• 4 Tbsp hot pepper sauce, divided use
• 2 Tbsp white vinegar
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp ground paprika
• 1 dash ground cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
• 1 lb raw chicken breast tenders
• 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat (2%) plain yogurt
• 1 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
• 4 medium celery stalks, cut into sticks
Combine 1 Tbsp. hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne (if desired) in a small bowl; mix well. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375° F. Place chicken in a baking dish. Discard any remaining marinade. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. While chicken is baking, combine yogurt and cheese in a small bowl; mix
well. Set aside. Combine chicken and remaining 3 Tbsp. hot sauce in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
Serve chicken with dip and celery.