After lots of training, editing, and adjusting, the time is finally here! We are launching Viibrant this month to the Trinity Woods community. We have several training sessions scheduled throughout the month to get everyone acclimated to the new system. The training sessions will be separated for Apple users, Android users, and desktop users. There will be several community members at each Viibrant training session to help answer questions and guide you along the way.
What will I learn in the training session?
• View and make reservations on the monthly Wellness Calendar.
• Register for upcoming events, programs, and fitness classes.
• Communicate with other community members.
• Access photo directory of community members.
• Submit important forms – replacement badges or absence notification.
If you don’t own your own computer or tablet, you should still attend a training session. Come learn what Viibrant is all about and see how it can work for you! We are excited to share this Wellness Engagement Technology with you. Contact Jennifer Rawlings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918.346.6663 with any questions.